What do North Korea’s foreign affairs and policy priorities look like beyond the six-party countries?
Please join the Stimson Center and the Brussels School of Governance for a roundtable discussion on North Korea’s underexamined relationships with countries in Eastern Europe, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
Speakers & Bios:
- Hoo Chiew-Ping, Senior Lecturer, National University of Malaysia
- Alon Levkowitz, Lecturer, Asian Studies Program and Researcher, Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies, Bar-Ilan University
- Ramon Pacheco Pardo, KF-VUB Korea Chair, Brussels School of Governance and Reader (Associate Professor), International Relations, King’s College London
- Andreea Zaharia, Associate Researcher, Romanian Institute for the Study of the Asia-Pacific
- Jenny Town, Fellow, Stimson Center and Deputy Director, 38 North